Singapore’s ultimate take on the best of East and West pop culture, the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention, is back with exciting popular culture content for everyone. As we at POPCulture Online always believe in sharing is caring, we are pleased to announce that we have 5 pairs of STGCC 2018 Tickets (1 Day) to give away!
All you have to do is answer these two simple questions:
- On which dates are #STGCC2018 happening this year?
- What is one Feature/Section/Activity at #STGCC2018?
To enter, email your answers with “STGCC 2018 x POPCulture Online Ticket Giveaway” as the subject plus the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Name (First + Last)
- Mobile number
The giveaway will close on 10th August 2018 2359Hrs Singapore time (GMT+8).
The 5 winners will be notified via email by the 17th August 2018 with instructions for their tickets.
Terms & Conditions:
- POPCulture Online reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. This usually doesn’t happen unless someone bribes us with an actual working DeLorean time machine or Thanos actually threatens us with the soul stone.
- The decision of the POPCulture Online team is as final as Michelangelo loves to eat pizza, is a turtle, wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be detected by our tech guy’s great clone detecting software. We know the Clone Wars are coming back for another season but let’s leave it as that.
- Winning entries will be subjected to terms, conditions and admission rules set by STGCC itself. We will not beg, plead or bribe the STGCC people to let you back in if you break any of the rules and get thrown out.
- Please ensure personal particulars are accurate as these will be our means of contacting you if required.
- All personal information are collected for the sole purpose of this giveaway. We value our privacy and do not enjoy getting spam calls and we know you would like your privacy protected according to the rules as well.
- POPCulture Online is only responsible for the execution of this giveaway. It is the responsibility of winners to follow the instructions correctly to get their tickets from STGCC.
- POPCulture Online team members are not allowed to take part in this giveaway. Everyone else is ok although friends, co-workers, girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands are highly encouraged not to influence any POPCulture Online team members to ensure that they win. After all, we don’t control the RNG, the RNG controls the selection!
- POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners are unable to make it for the STGCC day itself and no refund of any kind will be given. So make sure you get enough sleep, eat properly, wake up on time, get the correct event address and reach there safe and sound.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners do not use their tickets and no amount of bribing, threatening or pleading will get us to surrender those tickets.
- Do remember to like both the POPCulture Online and the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention – STGCC Facebook page to stay updated for the latest news from the event!
And may the odds be ever in your favour!