The Coolest East meets West event, the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention, is back again this year with even more popular culture content for everyone. As we at POPCulture Online believe that sharing is caring, we are pleased to announce that we have 5 pairs of STGCC 2015 Tickets (1 Day) to give away!
All you have to do is tell which guest coming to STGCC 2015 is not only a returning one (having attended a previous STGCC) but was also was involved with the concept and keyframe artwork for 2008’s Iron Man.
To enter, email your answer with “STGCC 2015 x POPCulture Online Contest” as the subject plus the following details to email@example.com :
- Your full name as per your NRIC/Passport
- NRIC/Passport number
- Mobile number
The contest will close on 6th September 2359Hrs 2015 Singapore time (GMT+8).
The 5 winners will be notified via email on the 7th September 2015 and collection of the STGCC tickets will be on the actual day of the event.
Terms & Conditions:
- POPCulture Online reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. This usually doesn’t happen unless someone bribes us with the Gauntlet of Infinity (with actual working gems) or threatens to blow us all to nothing with it.
- The decision of the POPCulture Online team is as final as Michelangelo loves to eat pizza, is a turtle, wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be detected by our tech guy’s great clone detecting software. Attack of the Clones is over and Disney has bought the Star Wars series so lets leave it as that.
- Winning entries will be subjected to terms, conditions and admission rules set by STGCC itself. Visit http://www.singaporetgcc.com/tickets-queues for details. We will not beg, plead or bribe the STGCC people to let you back in if you break a rule and get thrown out.
- Please ensure personal particulars are accurate as these will be our means of contacting you if needed.
- All personal information will only be submitted to STGCC for verification purposes. We value our privacy and do not enjoy getting spam calls and we know you would like your privacy protected as well.
- POPCulture Online is only responsible for the execution of this giveaway. STGCC will handle the ticket collection process so please make sure you go to the correct booth to collect your tickets if you win.
- POPCulture Online team members are not allowed to take part in this giveaway. Everyone else is ok although girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands are not allowed to threaten their respective partners who are in POPCulture Online to ensure that they win.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners are unable to make it for the STGCC day itself and no refund of any kind will be given. So make sure you get 7 hours of sleep and drink lots of water the day before.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible for any uncollected tickets and no amount of bribing, threatening or pleading will get us to surrender those tickets.
And may the odds be ever in your favour!
© POPCulture Online 2015