The Coolest East meets West event is back again this year with even more popular culture content for everyone. As we at POPCulture Online believe that sharing is caring, we are pleased to announce that we have 10 x 1 Day (SUN) STGCC 2013 Tickets to giveaway!
All you have to do is tell us in less than 300 words who your favorite game or comic superhero or villain is and why. The POPCulture Online team will pick our favorite 10 entries who will each win one 1 Day STGCC 2013 Ticket for entry on the 1st of September, Sunday.
To enter, email your answer with “STGCC 2013 x POPCulture Online” as the subject plus the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Your full name as per your NRIC/Passport
2. NRIC number
3. Mobile number
The contest will close on 22nd August 2359Hrs Singapore time.
The 10 winners will be announced on our Facebook Page and notified via email on the 23rd August to collect the STGCC tickets on the actual day of the event.
Terms & Conditions:
1. POPCulture Online reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. This usually doesn’t happen unless a mean looking Kaiju turns up at our hideout and threatens to eat us alive.
2. The decision of the POPCulture Online team is as final as Michelangelo loves to eat pizza, is a turtle, wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be detected by our tech guy’s great clone detecting software. Attack of the Clones is over so let’s not start round 2.
4. Winning entries will be subjected to terms, conditions and admission rules set by STGCC itself. Visit http://www.singaporetgcc.com/ticketing-information for details.
5. Please ensure personal particulars are accurate as these will be our means of contacting you if need be.
6. All personal information will only be submitted to STGCC for verification purposes. We value our privacy and do not enjoy getting spam calls and we know you would like your privacy protected as well.
7. POPCulture Online is only responsible for the execution of this giveaway. STGCC will handle the ticket collection process.
8. POPCulture Online team members are not allowed to take part in this giveaway. Everyone else is ok although girlfriends or boyfriends are not allowed to threaten their respective partners who are in POPCulture Online.
9. POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners are unable to make it for the STGCC day itself and no refund of any kind will be given. So make sure you get 7 hours of sleep and drink lots of water the day before.
10. POPCulture Online is not responsible for any uncollected tickets and no amount of bribing will get us to surrender those tickets… except for an actual working Jaeger.