The South East Asian dates for pop star Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite Live 2011 World Tour has been announced. Kylie Minogue will be back in Singapore for her eagerly-anticipated return to the Indoor Stadium for her one night only concert. THE concert event of the year will take place on the 29th of June 2011.
“Touring Aphrodite has been an absolute joy. I could not have hoped for more; the band, dancers, choreography and costumes have come together like a dream. For me the most important element is always the audience and I’m delighted that I am going to have the opportunity to perform for my fans in South East Asia. I look forward to seeing you all soon.”
Kylie has bee on tour since February 2011 and the reivews has been some of the best in her career so far. The spectacular show, which will be a homage to Greek mythology and culture, has both the Telegraph (UK) and the Irish Independent singing her praises. The Telegraph in the UK declared "Kylie Minogue is not just a pop star any more, she is a veritable goddess" whilst the Irish Independent said "It is unlikely you will see a more lavish event this year".
The multi-million-dollar production will see Kylie joined on stage by a huge cast of dancers and aerial performers along with her live band. The groundbreaking production features:
– A host of specially-designed props, including a 14-foot tall golden Pegasus, a golden chariot, five video screens, a sweeping staircase set and more
– 200 different costumes/outfits utilizing over a million diamante crystals and almost 1,000 feathers
– 8 bespoke Dolce & Gabbana costumes for the Aphrodite herself
– 100 different pairs of shoes
– A four-piece band, 12 dancers and two backing singers
– Spectacular choreography, lighting and video content, making it an unmissable show
“Aphrodite” was released in July 2010 and became Kylie’s fifth #1 album in the UK, hitting the top spot a full 22 years to the week since her debut album “Kylie” entered the chart. The album also made Kylie the first solo artist in the history of the UK charts to have a #1 album in four different decades. Around the globe “Aphrodite” debuted in the top 10 in thirteen different countries including Singapore, where it topped the Recording Industry Association of Singapore (RIAS) best-selling albums chart.
As anyone who has attended any of the previous tours can attest – a Kylie show is not to be missed. Much more than a concert, a Kylie show is indeed a spectacular!
Ticket Prices: S$98, S$138, S$178, S$268, S$348
(excluding $3 SISTIC booking fee)
– Priority booking for all OCBC Credit and Debit cardmembers: April 29th – May 5th 2011
– OCBC Titanium cardmembers enjoy priority booking and 10% discount for tickets across all price categories. Promotion valid for limited tickets only.
– Public Sales commence May 6th 2011, Friday at 9am
For more information on ticket sales, please visit www.sistic.com.sg or call the SISTIC hotline at (65) 6348 5555. Please note that the ticket price does not include the SISTIC booking fee of $3.