Japanese Singer Koda Kumi is coming to town as part of her Koda Kumi Asia Live 2015 tour and will be performing in Singapore for the first time on the 18th of July at *SCAPE The Ground Theatre. With thanks to Avex Singapore, POPCulture Online is pleased to announce that we have 5 pairs of Koda Kumi Asia Live 2015 Singapore Concert tickets to give away.
All you have to do is to name the song(s) that Koda Kumi sung which was featured in the highly popular Japanese video game by Square Enix.
To enter, email your answer with “KODA KUMI ASIA LIVE 2015 Ticket Giveaway” as the subject plus the following details to email@example.com :
- Your full name as per your NRIC/Passport
- NRIC/Passport number
- Mobile number
Remember to set it to public and email us your Facebook user name as well so that we can track and add to your chance of winning the pair of tickets!
The contest will close on 15th July 2015 2359Hrs Singapore time (GMT+8).
The 5 winners will be notified via email on the 16th of July 2015 and collection of the tickets will be on the actual day of the concert. Further details for the collection timing and venue will be included in the notification email.
Terms & Conditions:
- POPCulture Online reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. This usually doesn’t happen unless someone bribes us with the Gauntlet of Infinity (with actual working gems) or an actual Hulk Buster suit.
- The decision of the POPCulture Online team is as final.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be detected by our tech guy’s great clone detecting software. Attack of the Clones is over and Disney has bought the Star Wars series so let’s leave it as that.
- Winning entries will be subjected to terms, conditions and rules set by concert organisers themselves. We will not beg, plead or bribe the concert organisers to let you back in if you break a rule and get thrown out.
- Please ensure personal particulars are accurate as these will be our means of contacting you if needed.
- All personal information will only be kept for verification purposes for collection of the tickets. We value our privacy and do not enjoy getting spam calls or emails and we know you would like your privacy protected as well.
- POPCulture Online is responsible for the execution of this giveaway and collection of the tickets so please make sure you go on time to the correct venue to collect your tickets if you win. We also want to watch the concert so late comers will not be entertained.
- POPCulture Online team members are not allowed to take part in this giveaway. Everyone else is ok although girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands are not allowed to threaten their respective partners who are in POPCulture Online to ensure that they win.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners are unable to make it for concert day itself and no refund of any kind will be given. So make sure you get 7 hours of sleep and drink lots of water the day before and set your alarm clock.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible for any uncollected tickets and no amount of bribing, threatening or pleading will get us to surrender those tickets. These will be returned to the concert organiser.
And may the odds be ever in your favour!
Artwork courtesy of Avex Singapore
© POPCulture Online 2015, All Rights Reserved.