The POPCulture Online team has decided to reward its Facebook fans by giving away tickets to this year’s AFA11 I love Anisong Concert.
The tickets will not only grant you entry to hours of Anisong goodness but also entry into the AFA11 Festival Grounds plus its many stage events. Here’s what’s up for grabs!
1st Prize: I Love Anisong Day 3 VIP tickets
2nd Prize: I Love Anisong Day 2 VIP tickets
3rd Prize: I Love Anisong Day 3 Standing tickets
- Go to POPCulture Online’s Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/popcultureonline
- Do remember to click on the “like” button to like the Facebook page if you have not done so before.
- Click on the PCO Contest tab on the left hand side.
- Enter your name, NRIC and a valid email address.
- Click on the “submit” button once you have checked that all fields have been entered and the information is correct.
- Once the system has received your entry details, a “Thank you for taking part in our contest.” message will appear.
- The contest will close on the 8th of November 2011 2359 Hours (GMT+8) and POPCulture Online contest team will use a random generator program to pick the top 3 winners on the 9th of November.
- The winners will then be announced immediately on POPCulture Online’s Facebook page.
- The winners will also be notified via email with instructions on how to collect the prize so make sure you entered a valid email address.
Contest Rules, Regulations, Disclaimers & Other Information:
- For ticketing information, please visit http://www.animefestival.asia/ticketing.html
- The contest is open to everyone except the POPCulture Online team.
- The winners will be contacted immediately after being selected and the POPCulture Online contest team is not liable if the prize is not collected in time or not collected at all.
- Collection of the prize will be done in Singapore outside the AFA11 area (Suntec) on either morning (Saturday or Sunday) before the festival grounds open. While the POPCulture Online contest team will try their best to meet the winner if he or she cannot make it at the appointed timing, special requests are subjective. As the tickets include entry into the festival grounds as well as the main stage event, the team would like to pass the prize to the winner before the opening hour.
- Late contest entries will not be entertained.
- The POPCulture Online contest team will try their best to pick a new winner if the original winner does not respond to the email notification that he or she has won, but due to time constraint and the nature of this contest, the team cannot guarantee that picking of a new winner will be done.
- This contest is fully organised by POPCulture Online and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- All entry details will be kept strictly confidential by only POPCulture Online and will only be used for the purpose of this contest.
- The POPCulture Online contest team reserves the right to make any amendments to the contest rules if necessary.
- The POPCulture Online contest team’s decision is final.