As we at POPCulture Online always believe in sharing is caring, we are pleased to announce that we have 5 sets of GameStart 2017 Tickets (Saturday + Sunday) to give away!
All you have to do is answer this simple question:
Name the NieR Automata Game Director who is coming down for GameStart 2017
To enter, email your answer with “GameStart 2017 x POPCulture Online Ticket Giveaway” as the subject plus the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your full name as per your NRIC/Passport
- NRIC/Passport number
- Mobile number
The contest will close on 8 October 2017 2359Hrs Singapore time (GMT+8).
The 5 winners will be notified via email by 10 October 2017 and collection of the set of tickets will be on the actual day of the event.
Terms & Conditions:
- POPCulture Online reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. This usually doesn’t happen unless someone bribes us with an actual working Hulk Buster suit.
- The decision of the POPCulture Online team is as final as Michelangelo loves to eat pizza, is a turtle, wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be detected by our tech guy’s great clone detecting software. The Clone Wars are over and we are still waiting to find out what Luke Skywalker has been doing all these years since Episode 6.
- Winning entries will be subjected to terms, conditions and admission rules set by GameStart. We will not beg, plead or bribe the GameStart people to let you back in if you break a rule and get thrown out.
- Please ensure personal particulars are accurate as these will be our means of contacting you if needed.
- All personal information will only be submitted to GameStart for verification purposes. We value our privacy and do not enjoy getting spam calls and we know you would like your privacy protected according to the rules as well.
- POPCulture Online is only responsible for the execution of this giveaway. GameStart will handle the ticket collection process so please make sure you go to the correct booth to collect your tickets if you win.
- POPCulture Online team members are not allowed to take part in this giveaway. Everyone else is ok although friends, co-workers, girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands are highly encouraged not to influence any POPCulture Online team members to ensure that they win. After all, we don’t control the RNG, the RNG controls the selection!
- POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners are unable to make it for the GameStart event day itself and no refund of any kind will be given. So make sure you get 7 hours of sleep, wake up on time, get the correct event address and reach there safe and sound.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible for any uncollected tickets and no amount of bribing, threatening or pleading will get us to surrender those tickets even if you have a Razer Toaster for trade.
And may the odds be ever in your favour!