Everyone’s favorite gaming event, GameStart is back again this year with even more gaming related content for everyone. As we at POPCulture Online believe that sharing is caring, we are pleased to announce that we have 5 pairs of GameStart 2016 Tickets (1 Day) to give away!
All you have to do is answer this simple question:
“What is the name of GameStart’s Mascot?”
To enter, email your answer with “GameStart 2016 x POPCulture Online Tickets Giveaway” as the subject plus the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your full name as per your NRIC/Passport
- NRIC/Passport number
- Mobile number
- Which day you would like to attend
The contest will close on 2nd October 2016 2359Hrs Singapore time (GMT+8).
The 5 winners will be notified via email on the 3rd October 2016 and collection of the GameStart 2016 tickets will be at the event itself.
Terms & Conditions:
- POPCulture Online reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. This usually doesn’t happen unless someone bribes us with the Megazoid or threatens to blow us all to nothing with it.
- The decision of the POPCulture Online team is as final as Michelangelo loves to eat pizza, is a turtle, wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be detected by our tech guy’s great clone detecting software. Attack of the Clones is over and Disney has bought the Star Wars series and we are getting Rogue One end of the year so lets leave it as that.
- Winning entries will be subjected to terms, conditions and admission rules set by GameStart Asia itself. We will not beg, plead or bribe the GameStart Asia people to let you back in if you break a rule and get thrown out.
- Please ensure personal particulars are accurate as these will be our means of contacting you if needed.
- All personal information will only be submitted to GameStart Asia for verification purposes. We value our privacy and do not enjoy getting spam calls and we know you would like your privacy protected as well.
- POPCulture Online is only responsible for the execution of this giveaway. GameStart Asia will handle the ticket collection process so please make sure you go to the correct booth to collect your tickets if you win.
- POPCulture Online team members are not allowed to take part in this giveaway. Everyone else is ok although girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands are not allowed to threaten their respective partners who are in POPCulture Online to ensure that they win. Even if they do, you will have to get through our tech guy’s +100 power word shield.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible if winners are unable to make it for the GameStart 2016 days itself and no refund of any kind will be given. So make sure you get 7 hours of sleep and drink lots of water the day before. It is going to be one happening gaming event so make sure you are well prepared for it.
- POPCulture Online is not responsible for any uncollected tickets and no amount of bribing, threatening or pleading will get us to surrender those tickets.
And may the odds be ever in your favour!
© POPCulture Online 2016