Are you a budding shutterbug with a strong desire to capture the true spirit of community, often through the simplest of acts, through your lens? Returning for its fourth edition, the Singapore National Co-operative Federation (SNCF) introduces Co-op Hot Shots 2015 with a brand new theme – Make a Difference. Take this opportunity to share with the world meaningful moments that make a world of difference in the lives of those around us.
Co-op Hot Shots 2015 has also added a new Instagram category which will kick-start on the 3 July 2015, allowing amateurs and professionals alike to share their stories via the app. Simply follow @sncf_singapore, capture the moment with a quick snap and include the official Co-op Hot Shots 2015 hashtags #hotshots4 and #sghomework36 and upload your best shot!
Submit your photos online and stand a chance to win cash prizes totalling over $5,000! Participants can take part in four categories – Local Open, Local Youth (age of 12-35 years old), International and Instagram. The competition is opened to local and international participants across all age group.
Co-op Hot Shots 2015 will be judged by a professional panel that includes:
- Goh Kim Hui – President of Photographic Society of Singapore
- Alan Lim – Principle Photographer of Eleven Singapore and Photographer Mentor of SOP
- Melvin Lau – Founder of Multifolds Productions
- David Phey – CEO & Editorial Director, Weekender Group
- Calvin Ng – Chairman of SAFRA Photographic Club
- Gareth Gay Sen Min – Representative of National Youth Council and Founding partner of The Craftsmen SG, LLP (Additional Judge for Youth Category)
Entry submission dates:
Local Open, Local Youth and International: 6 June 2015 – 7 August 2015
Instagram: 3 July 2015 – 7 August 2015
For more information, please visit http://events.sncf.org.sg/hotshots/