Looking for a new TV series to get into? Well here’s one that you might consider. Orphan Black Season 1 is an action-packed new drama following Sarah, a streetwise hustler currently on the run from a bad relationship and painfully separated from her daughter. When an eerily lookalike stranger commits a shocking suicide right in front of her, Sarah sees a solution by assuming the woman’s identity and clearing out her bank account. But things quickly spiral into and reveal an earth-shattering secret.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons why Orphan Black Season 1 is worth watching:
1. Orphan Black made TIME’s list of Top 10 TV Shows in 2013
2. Orphan Black ranked #3 on Entertainment Weekly’s Top 10 TV Shows of 2013, behind Time of Death and American Horror Story
3. Orphan Black won the Tubey Award for Best New Show in 2013
4. Orphan Black’s lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, was nominated for Favorite Fantasy/Sci-Fi actress at the People’s Choice Awards 2014
5. Tatiana was also nominated for Best Performance in a Television Series – Drama Actress in the Golden Globe Award 2014
So there you go. Do you need anymore reasons to catch it?
Catch Orphan Black Season 1, on Lifetime (StarHub Ch. 514) on 7 April, Mondays at 9pm.